IPRAVic AGM and Presentation night - Nov 12

A place to post & discuss upcoming events. IPRA or other events welcomed.
Public Read

Moderator: Moderators

IPRAVic AGM and Presentation night - Nov 12

Post Number:#1  Postby Notso Swift » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:23 am

PRESENTATION EVENING – SATURDAY 12 NOVEMBER - GET YOUR TICKETS NOW

Knox Club Cnr Wantirna & Stud Road Knox – 7pm to midnight

Tickets are now on sale for our Presentation Evening and AGM at $25.00 per head which includes a drink card, loads of food, prizes and barrel load of fun.

This is always a great night out to end to our championship year! Our 2016 club champions will be celebrated and club awards are presented. Some amazing door prizes will be offered valued at over $1000 – you gotta be in it to win it!!!!

Go to our website for full details – http://www.ipravic.com.au/event/ipra-victoria-agm/
Email your ticket order to gpauto@bigpond.com

Peta McKay will be at the Island on the weekend and you will be stalked you until purchase your tickets!

COMMITTEE NOMINATIONS

We remind you that in accordance with our Club Constitution, all Committee positions are declared vacant at the end of the year and nominations for all Committee positions are being sought. If you would like to have a say in the future direction of the Club or would like to help out with day to day administration, we would love to hear from you. Members please check your email and see attached Committee Nomination form and info sheet. Nominations close on 5/11/16
Contrary to popular opinion, I do have mechanical sympathy, I always feel sorry for the cars I drive.
Notso Swift
You've got to be kidding, how many posts?

Re: IPRAVic AGM and Presentation night - Nov 12

Post Number:#2  Postby Notso Swift » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:47 pm

https://scontent-syd2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t3 ... 1364_o.jpg

What!!!!
$1000 door prize thanks to Shep City Bearings

Get your tickets NOW!
Contrary to popular opinion, I do have mechanical sympathy, I always feel sorry for the cars I drive.
Notso Swift
You've got to be kidding, how many posts?

Return to Upcoming Events