Page 2 of 5

Re: 2017 Nationals WA Oct 21-22 2017

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:38 pm
by Barney
Yeah. I agree I will try and get one
Ash

Re: 2017 Nationals WA Oct 21-22 2017

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:02 pm
by MERLIN
Hey Wa guys
I'm sure you have plenty happening
But
An update on entries and entry costs tow money ect would be good
All I have received is a thanks your in email ....and have sent 2 other emails asking for more info ??

John P

Re: 2017 Nationals WA Oct 21-22 2017

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:39 pm
by Barney
MERLIN wrote:Hey Wa guys
I'm sure you have plenty happening
But
An update on entries and entry costs tow money ect would be good
All I have received is a thanks your in email ....and have sent 2 other emails asking for more info ??

John P

Hi John

Have you received any further info? If not I will follow it up for everyone!

Ash

Re: 2017 Nationals WA Oct 21-22 2017

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:41 pm
by Barney
OK, here is some info for ya

We are working on the entry forms at the moment, very likely entry will be via a CAMS website. We expect the form to be available 4 weeks before the event (Mid/Late September)

As per the expression of interest from, entry fee will be $495.00

At this stage we going to be returning the entry fee costs as tow money to those who come from interstate. This will be the minimum, there maybe more tow money but we wont know until all the entries are in.

Also, we are working on TV as well

email iprawa2017nationals@gmail.com for more information or call Glen on 0418 927 121

Currently we have 24 interstate EOI

Re: 2017 Nationals WA Oct 21-22 2017

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:18 pm
by Steve thomas
Maybe keen to help out a team over the weekend?

Re: 2017 Nationals WA Oct 21-22 2017

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:59 pm
by TwinTurbo
Steve thomas wrote:Maybe keen to help out a team over the weekend?

Come on Steve, run the VN, you know you want to :wink:

Cheers
Gary

Re: 2017 Nationals WA Oct 21-22 2017

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:11 am
by Andy San
Also interested in a current eoi list if you have one

Re: 2017 Nationals WA Oct 21-22 2017

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:27 am
by MERLIN
TwinTurbo wrote:
Steve thomas wrote:Maybe keen to help out a team over the weekend?

Come on Steve, run the VN, you know you want to :wink:

Cheers
Gary



Let's try this another way

Come on Steve ,we want you to run the VN

John P

Re: 2017 Nationals WA Oct 21-22 2017

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:27 am
by MERLIN
Barney wrote:OK, here is some info for ya

We are working on the entry forms at the moment, very likely entry will be via a CAMS website. We expect the form to be available 4 weeks before the event (Mid/Late September)

As per the expression of interest from, entry fee will be $495.00

At this stage we going to be returning the entry fee costs as tow money to those who come from interstate. This will be the minimum, there maybe more tow money but we wont know until all the entries are in.

Also, we are working on TV as well

email iprawa2017nationals@gmail.com for more information or call Glen on 0418 927 121

Currently we have 24 interstate EOI


Thanks for the info much appreciated

John P

Re: 2017 Nationals WA Oct 21-22 2017

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:03 pm
by Barney
Andy San wrote:Also interested in a current eoi list if you have one


Sorry can't share that information at this stage however it's a good mix of cars/drivers should make for an exciting Nationals

Re: 2017 Nationals WA Oct 21-22 2017

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:07 pm
by Steve thomas
MERLIN wrote:
TwinTurbo wrote:
Steve thomas wrote:Maybe keen to help out a team over the weekend?

Come on Steve, run the VN, you know you want to :wink:

Cheers
Gary



Let's try this another way

Come on Steve ,we want you to run the VN

John P


Can't find the money for a Gearbox as I'm doing House reno's, All my Racecars are sleeping in the shed this year. If Someone wants to buy me one its otherwise very much ready to run.

Re: 2017 Nationals WA Oct 21-22 2017

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:56 pm
by kyle46
Steve thomas wrote:Maybe keen to help out a team over the weekend?

Nice, bit of local help goes a long way :wink: :wink:

Re: 2017 Nationals WA Oct 21-22 2017

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:24 pm
by FatBoy
Steve thomas wrote:Can't find the money for a Gearbox as I'm doing House reno's, All my Racecars are sleeping in the shed this year. If Someone wants to buy me one its otherwise very much ready to run.


I reckon should just cut your losses and sell it cheap to someone mate.

* hint hint * :lol:

Re: 2017 Nationals WA Oct 21-22 2017

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:01 pm
by Steve thomas
I wont run it again until it has the Gearbox fitted, I want to prove what it can really do.

Re: 2017 Nationals WA Oct 21-22 2017

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:19 am
by Barney
Steve thomas wrote:I wont run it again until it has the Gearbox fitted, I want to prove what it can really do.


Now ya talking

Re: 2017 Nationals WA Oct 21-22 2017

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:16 pm
by full_noise
What are you guys running at the nationals?

Re: 2017 Nationals WA Oct 21-22 2017

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:38 pm
by Steve thomas
We are not running at all. No Gearbox

Re: 2017 Nationals WA Oct 21-22 2017

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:13 pm
by Barney
Great News:
IP Nationals at Barbagallo will be Broadcast on Blend Line TV

Re: 2017 Nationals WA Oct 21-22 2017

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:11 pm
by Born Again Racer
Where are all the entries?

Qld 6
Vic 4
Sa 1
Tassie 2
Nsw 0

Re: 2017 Nationals WA Oct 21-22 2017

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:45 pm
by TwinTurbo
Born Again Racer wrote:Where are all the entries?
Qld 6
Vic 4
SA 1
Tas 2
NSW 0
Total 13

Not great, but better than 2010 (from memory); =D>
Qld 1
Vic 1.5 (Leanne living in Vic)
SA 2
TAS 2
NSW 0.5 (Leanne's car from NSW)
NT 1
Total 8

Of course the big loss from 2010 is that I won't be there this year :wink:

Cheers
Gary