Blendline TV - No IPRA coverage?

A place to chat about the state of the IPRA nation, ask (non-technical) questions about IPRA, etc.
Public Read and Write

Moderator: Moderators

Blendline TV - No IPRA coverage?

Post Number:#1  Postby mikrace » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:55 pm

I asked Blendline TV why they were not covering IPRA, and they said IPRA declined to be involved (or similarly worded).

I assume it would have been on the minutes on IPRANSW so I could read about it, but cannot find it. Does anyone know where I can find info about it (since i can't make the General Meetings) or give me a brief in a PM?

Thank you.
Michael Hazelton
0404 051 926

TwinTurbo wrote:posting on here about it will achieve exactly nothing.
mikrace
forum freak

Re: Blendline TV - No IPRA coverage?

Post Number:#2  Postby moylee19 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:15 pm

based on the quote we got for the nationals I am not surprised.
moylee19
one foot in the grave

Post Number:#3  Postby TwinTurbo » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:41 pm

mikrace wrote:I asked Blendline TV why they were not covering IPRA, and they said IPRA declined to be involved (or similarly worded).
I assume it would have been on the minutes on IPRANSW so I could read about it, but cannot find it. Does anyone know where I can find info about it (since i can't make the General Meetings) or give me a brief in a PM?
Thank you.

Pretty simple Mik, the cost is beyond the IPRANSW budget, keeping in mind that we would have to pay for 2 categories, O2L and U2L. It is raised at a GM around once per year and the vote is always very heavily against spending what is a substantial amount of money. That's IPRANSW's money and/or competitors' money.

Keeping in mind that if we commit and another category/categories don't then we have to pay what they don't pay. Role the dice, we could be up for a cost equal to 8 categories.

Cheers
Gary
TwinTurbo
You've got to be kidding, how many posts?

Post Number:#4  Postby mikrace » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:11 pm

PS: Meant to say that this was not a complaint, just an info hunt.

Great, Thank you Gary! I totally understand.

I get asked about IP racing and the video coverage from other competitors in motorsport.

Maybe NSW will get lucky and find a resource in the local IP community that can do editing of all our in-car videos and the interwebby stuff required....
Michael Hazelton
0404 051 926

TwinTurbo wrote:posting on here about it will achieve exactly nothing.
mikrace
forum freak

Return to General Chat