SA State Championship Round 4 @ The Bend

A place to post & discuss upcoming events. IPRA or other events welcomed.
Public Read

Moderator: Moderators

SA State Championship Round 4 @ The Bend

Post Number:#1  Postby moylee19 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:24 pm

The 2018 CAMS SA State Championship Round 4 will be held on 20 and 21 October at The Bend on the International Circuit.

During the recent Sporting Car Club of SA Competition (SCCSA) meeting it was agreed that Round 4 would be held at The Bend as originally scheduled. However, the original choice of the West Circuit would be cancelled and instead the SCCSA would book and run the event on the International Circuit.

This is the same circuit that Improved Production will be using for our Nationals event in November.

So if you’re keen on getting some practice laps under race conditions then you won’t want to miss this. Pricing is still to be confirmed but will be in the vicinity of $685 for a non-member early bird entry, plus the hire of garages/carports if you require these facilities.

FYI … Friday practice + Racing Saturday and Sunday + hire of a Pit Lane garage for all three days the all up cost will be in the vicinity of $1350
moylee19
one foot in the grave

Re: SA State Championship Round 4 @ The Bend

Post Number:#2  Postby mikrace » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:02 pm

=D> =D> =D>

Hopefully i have finished the car rebuild and there is enough money in the bank.

Awesome news :D
Michael Hazelton
0404 051 926

TwinTurbo wrote:posting on here about it will achieve exactly nothing.
mikrace
forum freak

Re: SA State Championship Round 4 @ The Bend

Post Number:#3  Postby Notso Swift » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:14 pm

Helps show what a great package SA have put together for the Nationals
If you haven't been to a Nationals you get so much track time it simply can't be compared to any other round
Contrary to popular opinion, I do have mechanical sympathy, I always feel sorry for the cars I drive.
Notso Swift
You've got to be kidding, how many posts?

Return to Upcoming Events