FS: Race Technology Dash2 and Video4 with Motec interface an

Private ads only,no bumping.
Public Read, Member Write

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Minimum post count of 5 posts, commercial advertisers to contact moderators before posting otherwise posts will be deleted.

FS: Race Technology Dash2 and Video4 with Motec interface an

Post Number:#1  Postby zossy1 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:08 pm

I have a used Race Technology Dash2 and Video4 system available:

https://www.race-technology.com/ie/raci ... ucts/dash2

https://www.race-technology.com/wiki/in ... are/VIDEO4

This system is around 6 years old but has been sitting gathering dust for the past couple of years while my race car build has been underway.

You get everything in the pics below. The Dash2 comes with loom, button set, new Motec CAN adapter cable, and RS232 cable interface for real-time Video4 data overlay.

If you don’t run Motec, you can get interface cables to suit any ECU, or OBD2 connection.

The Video4 comes with a new CompactFlash card (needs formatting), 2 cameras (one HD and one low definition for chase cam footage), new power supply cable, and a GPS unit for track mapping and overlay. When used with the Dash2, the unit also does lap timing and can be controlled from the dash. You can upgrade the Video4 to run up to 4 cameras at the same time on the same overlay, and I believe the cameras are still available from Race Technology in the UK.

The Dash2 unit is in decent condition but has some bumps and scratches (because race car). Still works just fine though. Video4 is in good condition and comes with an alloy plate mount.

Selling as I have found a cheap CDL3 with all the logging options and upgrades, and will be running that with my M800.

The Dash2 retails for around $1100 shipped (including buttons and cables), and the Video4 is NLA but as spec’d, was close to $2k new and you would struggle to find a 2 camera system with GPS and real-time overlay for much less than that today (VBox Lite is around $2k). The Motec CAN interface was close to $300 itself.

I’m after $1500 for the lot but may do a slightly better deal for an IPRA racer. I’m near Sydney but happy to ship anywhere at your cost.

I may consider separating the two units, if I got the right offers for one or the other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
zossy1
racer

Re: FS: Race Technology Dash2 and Video4 with Motec interfac

Post Number:#2  Postby Barney » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:09 pm

Im Interested... Will take a more detailed look over the weekend.
Ash
Barney
forum freak

Re: FS: Race Technology Dash2 and Video4 with Motec interfac

Post Number:#3  Postby zossy1 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:19 pm

$1250
zossy1
racer

Return to Wanted and For Sales