Re: IPRANSW Rnd 1 SMSP April 6/7th 2019 - an awesome show!

A place to post & discuss upcoming events. IPRA or other events welcomed.
Public Read

Moderator: Moderators

mikrace
forum freak

Post by mikrace » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:50 pm

What an absolutely stellar show the whole combined under and over 2l put on!

That was an awesome event to be a part of and well done to all the competitors!!

The only safety car was to collect a broken car and the rest of the racing was mostly incident free.... apart from a missed gear incident and a few minor tags here and there (2 little bumps were my fault :oops: sorry guys).

Looking forward to seeing the racing from the video package IPRA NSW organised and everyone's in car footage. All I got was a rear view from race 2 on Sunday morning, but will post it up during the week.
Michael Hazelton
0404 051 926
TwinTurbo wrote:posting on here about it will achieve exactly nothing.

Another
pit crew

Post by Another » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:08 pm

Was indeed a blast despite a few issues for me. The proverbial $2 part failed on my qualifying outlap so started race 1 in 38th but that made for a fun time: https://www.facebook.com/stigrichardsmo ... 272710403/

I then started to suffer weird steering and handling woes that saw repeated attempts to redo the alignment fail to fix the issue, which I've traced this evening to the left side control arm ball joint separating itself from the control arm and floating about asserting it's independence.

Anyone got spare control arm they can sell me?

But a great weekend of epic grids, fun racing and great banter.

mikrace
forum freak

Re: Re: IPRANSW Rnd 1 SMSP April 6/7th 2019 - an awesome show!

Post by mikrace » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:28 pm

Here is my race 2 rear camera footage. Good view of the epic sized grid seeing how many cars I had to pass and only got to 14th!

https://youtu.be/vyuDcbrC64Q

Best spread of different types and speed of cars on the grid that IP has seen in NSW in a long time. Great for IP, fun for everyone.
Michael Hazelton
0404 051 926
TwinTurbo wrote:posting on here about it will achieve exactly nothing.