2017 Nationals WA Oct 21-22 2017

A place to post & discuss upcoming events. IPRA or other events welcomed.
Public Read

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Barney
forum freak
Posts: 1324
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:41 pm
Location: Perth
Location: Perth

Re: 2017 Nationals WA Oct 21-22 2017

Post by Barney » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:38 pm

Yeah. I agree I will try and get one
Ash

User avatar
MERLIN
one foot in the grave
Posts: 895
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2004 9:34 am
Location: central Vic
Location: central Vic

Re: 2017 Nationals WA Oct 21-22 2017

Post by MERLIN » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:02 pm

Hey Wa guys
I'm sure you have plenty happening
But
An update on entries and entry costs tow money ect would be good
All I have received is a thanks your in email ....and have sent 2 other emails asking for more info ??

John P
MAZDA RX 7 IP57 Vic

User avatar
Barney
forum freak
Posts: 1324
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:41 pm
Location: Perth
Location: Perth

Re: 2017 Nationals WA Oct 21-22 2017

Post by Barney » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:39 pm

MERLIN wrote:Hey Wa guys
I'm sure you have plenty happening
But
An update on entries and entry costs tow money ect would be good
All I have received is a thanks your in email ....and have sent 2 other emails asking for more info ??

John P
Hi John

Have you received any further info? If not I will follow it up for everyone!

Ash

User avatar
Barney
forum freak
Posts: 1324
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:41 pm
Location: Perth
Location: Perth

Re: 2017 Nationals WA Oct 21-22 2017

Post by Barney » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:41 pm

OK, here is some info for ya

We are working on the entry forms at the moment, very likely entry will be via a CAMS website. We expect the form to be available 4 weeks before the event (Mid/Late September)

As per the expression of interest from, entry fee will be $495.00

At this stage we going to be returning the entry fee costs as tow money to those who come from interstate. This will be the minimum, there maybe more tow money but we wont know until all the entries are in.

Also, we are working on TV as well

email iprawa2017nationals@gmail.com for more information or call Glen on 0418 927 121

Currently we have 24 interstate EOI

User avatar
Steve thomas
You've got to be kidding, how many posts?
Posts: 4622
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:18 pm
Location: Perth WA
Location: Perth WA

Re: 2017 Nationals WA Oct 21-22 2017

Post by Steve thomas » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:18 pm

Maybe keen to help out a team over the weekend?
Back to the Past for the Future.

User avatar
TwinTurbo
You've got to be kidding, how many posts?
Posts: 10485
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2003 11:46 am
Location: Sydney
Location: Sydney, IPRANSW

Re: 2017 Nationals WA Oct 21-22 2017

Post by TwinTurbo » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:59 pm

Steve thomas wrote:Maybe keen to help out a team over the weekend?
Come on Steve, run the VN, you know you want to :wink:

Cheers
Gary

User avatar
Andy San
old timer
Posts: 281
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:03 pm
Location: Adelaide Hills
Location: Adelaide Hills

Re: 2017 Nationals WA Oct 21-22 2017

Post by Andy San » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:11 am

Also interested in a current eoi list if you have one
Andy.

User avatar
MERLIN
one foot in the grave
Posts: 895
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2004 9:34 am
Location: central Vic
Location: central Vic

Re: 2017 Nationals WA Oct 21-22 2017

Post by MERLIN » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:27 am

TwinTurbo wrote:
Steve thomas wrote:Maybe keen to help out a team over the weekend?
Come on Steve, run the VN, you know you want to :wink:

Cheers
Gary

Let's try this another way

Come on Steve ,we want you to run the VN

John P
MAZDA RX 7 IP57 Vic

User avatar
MERLIN
one foot in the grave
Posts: 895
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2004 9:34 am
Location: central Vic
Location: central Vic

Re: 2017 Nationals WA Oct 21-22 2017

Post by MERLIN » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:27 am

Barney wrote:OK, here is some info for ya

We are working on the entry forms at the moment, very likely entry will be via a CAMS website. We expect the form to be available 4 weeks before the event (Mid/Late September)

As per the expression of interest from, entry fee will be $495.00

At this stage we going to be returning the entry fee costs as tow money to those who come from interstate. This will be the minimum, there maybe more tow money but we wont know until all the entries are in.

Also, we are working on TV as well

email iprawa2017nationals@gmail.com for more information or call Glen on 0418 927 121

Currently we have 24 interstate EOI
Thanks for the info much appreciated

John P
MAZDA RX 7 IP57 Vic

User avatar
Barney
forum freak
Posts: 1324
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:41 pm
Location: Perth
Location: Perth

Re: 2017 Nationals WA Oct 21-22 2017

Post by Barney » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:03 pm

Andy San wrote:Also interested in a current eoi list if you have one
Sorry can't share that information at this stage however it's a good mix of cars/drivers should make for an exciting Nationals

User avatar
Steve thomas
You've got to be kidding, how many posts?
Posts: 4622
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:18 pm
Location: Perth WA
Location: Perth WA

Re: 2017 Nationals WA Oct 21-22 2017

Post by Steve thomas » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:07 pm

MERLIN wrote:
TwinTurbo wrote:
Steve thomas wrote:Maybe keen to help out a team over the weekend?
Come on Steve, run the VN, you know you want to :wink:

Cheers
Gary

Let's try this another way

Come on Steve ,we want you to run the VN

John P
Can't find the money for a Gearbox as I'm doing House reno's, All my Racecars are sleeping in the shed this year. If Someone wants to buy me one its otherwise very much ready to run.
Back to the Past for the Future.

kyle46
pit crew
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:59 pm
Location: Laidley S.E QLD
Location: Laidley S.E QLD

Re: 2017 Nationals WA Oct 21-22 2017

Post by kyle46 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:56 pm

Steve thomas wrote:Maybe keen to help out a team over the weekend?
Nice, bit of local help goes a long way :wink: :wink:

User avatar
FatBoy
I spend too much time in front of a keyboard
Posts: 2295
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2005 6:17 pm
Location:
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: 2017 Nationals WA Oct 21-22 2017

Post by FatBoy » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:24 pm

Steve thomas wrote:Can't find the money for a Gearbox as I'm doing House reno's, All my Racecars are sleeping in the shed this year. If Someone wants to buy me one its otherwise very much ready to run.
I reckon should just cut your losses and sell it cheap to someone mate.

* hint hint * :lol:

User avatar
Steve thomas
You've got to be kidding, how many posts?
Posts: 4622
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:18 pm
Location: Perth WA
Location: Perth WA

Re: 2017 Nationals WA Oct 21-22 2017

Post by Steve thomas » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:01 pm

I wont run it again until it has the Gearbox fitted, I want to prove what it can really do.
Back to the Past for the Future.

User avatar
Barney
forum freak
Posts: 1324
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:41 pm
Location: Perth
Location: Perth

Re: 2017 Nationals WA Oct 21-22 2017

Post by Barney » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:19 am

Steve thomas wrote:I wont run it again until it has the Gearbox fitted, I want to prove what it can really do.
Now ya talking

User avatar
full_noise
old timer
Posts: 392
Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 6:44 pm
Location:

Re: 2017 Nationals WA Oct 21-22 2017

Post by full_noise » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:16 pm

What are you guys running at the nationals?

User avatar
Steve thomas
You've got to be kidding, how many posts?
Posts: 4622
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:18 pm
Location: Perth WA
Location: Perth WA

Re: 2017 Nationals WA Oct 21-22 2017

Post by Steve thomas » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:38 pm

We are not running at all. No Gearbox
Back to the Past for the Future.

User avatar
Barney
forum freak
Posts: 1324
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:41 pm
Location: Perth
Location: Perth

Re: 2017 Nationals WA Oct 21-22 2017

Post by Barney » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:13 pm

Great News:
IP Nationals at Barbagallo will be Broadcast on Blend Line TV

Born Again Racer
one foot in the grave
Posts: 646
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:01 pm
Location: Wimmera Vic
Location: Wimmera Vic

Re: 2017 Nationals WA Oct 21-22 2017

Post by Born Again Racer » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:11 pm

Where are all the entries?

Qld 6
Vic 4
Sa 1
Tassie 2
Nsw 0

User avatar
TwinTurbo
You've got to be kidding, how many posts?
Posts: 10485
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2003 11:46 am
Location: Sydney
Location: Sydney, IPRANSW

Re: 2017 Nationals WA Oct 21-22 2017

Post by TwinTurbo » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:45 pm

Born Again Racer wrote:Where are all the entries?
Qld 6
Vic 4
SA 1
Tas 2
NSW 0
Total 13
Not great, but better than 2010 (from memory); =D>
Qld 1
Vic 1.5 (Leanne living in Vic)
SA 2
TAS 2
NSW 0.5 (Leanne's car from NSW)
NT 1
Total 8

Of course the big loss from 2010 is that I won't be there this year :wink:

Cheers
Gary

Post Reply